Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A little about Me....

  M.J. Pappin-Lamoureux, Kinesiologist/ HBK, BSc.
 

Born in Sudbury, Ontario and having the benefit of living in Chicago, Cleveland, Thunder Bay, St. Louis and Toronto making my way back to Northern Ontario getting married and raising a family has truly become full-circle for me personally and professionally. A love for horses was instilled at a young age spending quality father-daughter time at the racetrack. My father, Jim Pappin (a former NHL all-star and two time Stanley Cup Champion) and avid horse owner would spend his off season roaming the backstretch of any racetrack in North America and I would happily tag along for the ride. As a young child and through my teenage years I rode hunter/jumpers and well into university and adulthood this passion continues.

I have an Honour Kinesiology degree from Lakehead University and a Bachelor of Science from Logan Chiropractic. While I have spent most of my professional career in medical sales, the last four years have been dedicated to my children and to our race stable. My husband, Mike Lamoureux is a third generation horsemen and races standardbreds in Ontario.

With over 15 years experience around horses and my academic science background, I've combined this knowledge with opportunity and experience, treating our equine athletes with cold laser therapy which we have found to be an immeasurable asset in our race stable.

Keeping our equine athletes at top peak performance is always a challenge and the use of cold laser therapy for preventative, maintenance and rehabilitation programs has aided in that success of not only keeping our horses sound and pain-free but many, many trips to the Winner's Circle.

I treat all horses as if they were my own and only with the very best in Theralase Cold Laser Therapy technology. For more information about Cold Laser Therapy or to book a session for your equine athlete call PERFORMANCE HORSE COLD LASER THERAPY at 705.929.2589. 

"The outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man."  - Sir Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment