Friday, October 12, 2012

The BEST compliment...is a Referral.

Performance Horse (and friends) Cold Laser Therapy

705.929.2589 or performancehorselasertherapy@gmail.com

 
 

Testimonial:

"Our Golden, Frazier, has a torn ACL. My husband and I went to the Vet who told us it will be $4000 to repair or we may have to put him down. This dog means the world to us, and of course, we were upset to hear that type of news.

We were on the phone to rehabilitation centers, Vets, you name it we were calling it. Coming up with $4000 on the spot was just not in the budget, and we were not getting a lot of help from any local vets.

My father recommended I contact the local OLG who deal with horses that have these types of issues. They got me in touch with Carmen, who led me to MJ. Complete strangers who opened their doors to us and offered us help. MJ started the Laser treatment on Frazier, which kept so much of the swelling down on his knee. When bringing him back to the Vet, they said he is doing incredible and keep up with what we are doing. Of course, once my husband and I can afford it, (from fundraising and other methods of saving), we will be able to get the surgery done next year, and continue the treatments with MJ.

I cannot thank her enough for helping our boy. We truly appreciate the kindness she has offered to us and her time. This is helping him cope with everyday living and is still wagging his tail and playing. I know he wouldn't be able to do without it."

Thank you Again, Truly.
Alyson and Sanjeev Kapoor


No comments:

Post a Comment